THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The term “we” or “us” or “our” refers to Antalis International. The term “you” or “your” or “user” refers to any user or viewer of our website.
I – OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
This Website is published by Antalis International, S.A.S., registered in the « registre du commerce et des sociétés » of Nanterre under the number 410 336 069, with its registered office at 8, rue de Seine – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France,
Publishing Director: Mr Xavier JOUVET, Antalis Marketing & Purchasing Director, 8 rue de Seine – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt – France
Webhosted by: Claranet France – 18-20, rue du Faubourg du Temple – 75011 Paris – Tel: 01 70 13 70 00 – Fax: 01 70 13 70 01
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Storage by: Claranet France – 18-20, rue du Faubourg du Temple – 75011 Paris – Tel: 01 70 13 70 00 – Fax: 01 70 13 70 01 – Email: email@example.com
For any further information, you can contact us at Antalis International – Marketing Department – 8 rue de Seine – 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt – France from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Paris time).
II – PURPOSE
A – PROFESSIONNAL USAGE:
- THIS WEBSITE IS STRICTLY RESERVED FOR PROFESSIONAL USERS TO THE EXPRESS EXCLUSION OF ANY OTHER USE AND ESPECIALLY CONSUMER USE. By using this website, any user represents and warrants that he/she is acting for professional use and purpose only and so waives any and all right attached to consumer protection in using this website.
- If you are a consumer user, you must not act on the basis of any information published on this website. Should you not comply with such recommendation, you accept that Antalis International will not be liable in that respect.
B – INFORMATIONAL CONTENT:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- You are liable for any misrepresentation or false information you may provide through our website.
C – OWNERSHIP – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website and /or any element therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
D – LINKS:
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
E – NO LIABILITY:
- AS REGARDS THE BO12 OPPORTUNITY, WE (AND ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, OUR RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES) UNDERTAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TOWARD ANY PARTICIPANT OR USER/VIEWER OF THIS WEBSITE.
F – LAW APPLICABLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURIDICTION
- This website, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of France (to the exclusion of any conflict of laws rules). Any dispute not amicably settled within three months must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribunal de Commerce of Nanterre (France).
III – DATA PROTECTION
- You are free to provide personal data about themselves, although they are not required to do so in order to browse the website. However, when you register on our website, we will collect various personal details from the User. Users who do not wish to provide the information required to create a personal account on our website or to participate to the BO12 Opportunity on the website should not use this website.
- Data collected by ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL are required in order to manage the services offered on this website, to provide marketing/commercial information (subject to emailing authorization below) and to fulfil our contractual obligations. Data are retained by ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL, which agrees not to use them for any other purpose and not to pass them on to third parties unless specifically authorized or required to do so by law.
- Data are securely retained, using current technical procedures, in accordance with the Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 and its successive amendments on information technology, data files and civil liberties (“Data Protection Act 1978”), implementing the Directive 95/48/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1978, you have a right to peruse, access, correct and object to the use of personal data provided by them, by sending a letter to ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL to the following address: 8 rue de Seine 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France.
- Your personal data are electronically processed and reserved exclusively for ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL, its sub-contractors and its affiliates within the Sequana Group for the sole purpose referred to in the section “General Information” above.
- ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL reserves the right to collect the public IP (Internet Protocol) address of all users. IP addresses are collected anonymously and retained for the same period as personal data, and are used solely to manage the services offered on this website. An IP address is a series of digits separated by full stops, which identifies a computer on the Internet. ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL must provide all personal details of an Internet surfer or website user to the Police (if requested to do so by a court) or to any other person (by order of a court). A user’s IP address may be checked against his identity held by the ISP (Internet Service Provider).
IV – COOKIES
- Cookies are small files of numbers and letters which are stored on a user’s computer when he/she access certain websites. These cookies are used to improve user experience on the particular website by remembering who the user is. However, the user can also choose not to download cookies. Certain functionalities may not be available to users who do not accept Cookies.
LIST OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- This website uses the following cookies: icl_current_language, _icl_visitor_lang_js, wpml_browser_redirect_test, _ga, _gat
- Users of the Internet and this website may block and delete cookies and change the duration for which cookies are stored via their browsers (usually via ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’ / ‘Privacy’ or ‘Confidentiality’). Doing so will, however, affect their browsing experience. Although the systematic disabling of cookies on a browser will prevent the user from being able to use certain services or functionalities provided by ANTALIS INTERNATIONAL, it will not constitute a loss for the user, who will not be entitled to any compensation as a result.
- Internet browsers and website users may also delete existing cookies from their computer by configuring their browser accordingly (usually via ‘Tools’ or ‘Options’ / ‘Privacy’ or ‘Confidentiality’). Doing so will, however, affect their website browsing experience but will prevent them from enjoying the benefits of the cookie. They must then re-enter their personal details.
• Design: Bambuck / Colorz
• Development: Colorz
• Photographs: Blaise Arnold